At Cuff Connection, you can experience a brand new world of affordable style with quality custom cufflinks and lapel pins. We work with you to develop a design that meets your specific needs, from personalized wedding gifts to company logos.
What You Receive When You Purchase Custom Cufflinks
- Rhodium Plating: Our cufflinks and lapel pins are electroplated with Rhodium, a durable metal found in the platinum family. This metal is often used on white gold jewellery because it provides the jewellery with a reflective appearance and is scratch resistant. This means you can be sure your cufflinks or lapel pins aren’t going to go unnoticed and will stand up against corrosion and everyday use.
- Engraving: Are you giving the cufflinks as gifts? Or perhaps you just want to add a bit of personality to them? If you answered yes to either one of these questions, engraving may be an excellent choice for you. While not all of our cufflinks can be engraved due to the rhodium plating we use, there are a couple of sets that can. Engrave an individual’s initials, a name, or your company’s logo on your cufflinks to ensure they are personal and stand out.
- Fast Shipping: It takes only a few days for our team to provide you with design proofs. Once you have approved them, your order can be manufactured and shipped in as little as 6 weeks. Depending on the busy schedule of our manufacturer, you may even be able to receive them sooner. We will also work with you if you are on a tight schedule and need your custom cufflinks quickly.
- Affordable Prices: Our cufflinks and lapel pins don’t contain gems, silver, or real gold, and this allows us to provide you quality and stylish cufflinks or lapel pins at affordable prices. Most of our cufflinks cost between $7.99 and $14.99 a pair and can be placed in gift boxes for just a little extra. Lapel pins have a minimum order of 100 units and up to 4 colors.Please enquire with the quantity required for a quote.
How to Order Custom Cufflinks
If you are interested in ordering custom cufflinks, take these steps.
- Email us with one or more options for your designs. Make sure to mark which design you prefer the most, and if the image is copyrighted or trademarked, be sure to provide
- Include the number of cufflinks or lapel pins you will need and the date you need them to be delivered. Currently custom cufflinks must be ordered in quantities of 50 or more. Lapel pins have a minimum order of 100 units.
- Include your contact information so we can get a hold of you about your design.